Movie tie-in published in conjunction with the release of the Alfred Hitchcock film.
From the back cover:
Who Was Madeleine?
She was incredibly beautiful, in a strange and haunting way not quite of this world. Her beauty captured Flavieres’ imagination from the first moment he laid eyes on her – and the aura of mystery that surrounded her enslaved his soul.
If he were ever to possess this fragile and exquisite creature, he had first to find the key that would unravel the secret she concealed.
Even then he might be too late – because already he could feel her slipping away from him and into that other world, the world of shadows and cemeteries where no mortal could hope to pursue her….
- Diabolique (Les Diaboliques) (myoldaddiction2.wordpress.com)
- Criminal Minds: Alfred Hitchcock (crimethrillerfella.wordpress.com)
- Here I was born, and there I died. (spfilmjournal.wordpress.com)
- Vertigo (1958). Bernard Herrmann /a film score handbook/ (rgable.typepad.com)
- Vertigo (bulankonyol.wordpress.com)
- Vertigo (myoldaddiction2.wordpress.com)