The Haunt Of Horror
Curtis (Marvel), 75¢
Standard B&W horror fare from the early ’70s, except for an original short story by SF author George Alec Effinger.
- The Rats!
Gerry Conway script, Ralph Reese art
- The Hint Of Horror – editorial
by Roy Thomas, illustrated by Alcala
- Heartstop – text story – first publication
by George Alec Effinger, art by Walt Simonson
- The Last Man! – reprinted from Adventures Into Terror #24, 10/53
story uncredited, art by Russ Heath
- His Own Kind!
Roy Thomas script, Val Mayerik/Mike Esposito art
- The Nightmare Patrol – Vietnam war story
Conway script, Ernie Chua art
- In The Shadows Of The City
Conway script, Vicente Alcazar art
- Book Review: What Entropy Means to Me, George Alec Effinger (1972) (sciencefictionruminations.wordpress.com)
- Centipede Press Asks: “Do You Want Old Horror Comics?” (battlegrip.com)
- Needful Things: 13 Unique Gifts for Horror Lovers (theyearofhalloween.com)