Le Fantôme de l’Opéra, Leroux’s classic tale of madness & unrequited love, which has been successfully produced for the stage and screen many times since its original serialization began in the French daily newspaper Le Gaulois in 1909.
“Mapback” with diagram of the opera house on the back cover rather than a map.
- Review: The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux (thereadingitch.wordpress.com)
- Music of the Night (mohighlibrary.wordpress.com)
- Lon Chaney in The Phantom of the Opera (1925, dir. Rupert Julian) (sgtr.wordpress.com)
- The Phantom of Paris (johngilbertandme.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: The Phantom of the Opera (integrated4.wordpress.com)