The Saint vs Scotland Yard
Trapped by murderers, thieves, and vice lords on one side and Scotland Yard on the other, the Saint battles his way out of a tight corner in this thrilling adventure.
Originally published as Once More The Saint in 1933. Three interconnected stories, the first two originally published in Thriller magazine in 1932, the third written for this book.
Title: The Saint and Mr. Teal
Author: Leslie Charteris
Imprint & Number: Avon 629
Cover price: 25¢
Publication date: 1955
Cover artist: uncredited
- Film: Newswire: Eliza Dushku will co-star in a new TV version of The Saint (avclub.com)
- ‘The Saint’ remake to star ‘Hunted’ actor Adam Rayner (digitalspy.co.uk)
- The absurd, irresistible Simon Templar lives on (telegraph.co.uk)
- And Readability Remains the Singular Test: (brothersjuddblog.com)
- Eliza Dushku To Co-Star In ‘The Saint’ Backdoor Pilot, Roger Moore To Co-Produce (deadline.com)